Over 200 bird species have visited Patterson Park, an important migratory stopover in Baltimore City! Audubon experts will lead us in search of avian friends! No experience necessary. BYO Binoculars!
Meet at the fountain, closest to E. Lombard St. and S. Patterson Park Ave.
All ages and abilities welcome!
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFO:
Registration is required in order to help us keep our group small. Each individual must register, including multiple people from the same family/group. We know unexpected things happen, but if you register, please make your best effort to attend. If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
Thank you for reading the following information and following our COVID-19 Code of Conduct in order to keep all our program participants, volunteers, and staff safe.
Audubon’s COVID-19 Code of Conduct
Program participants must:
• Sign a liability release at the time of the event.
• Masks are now optional for program participants.
• Adhere to safe social distancing standards during field trips.
• Stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have had any in the past 14 days, or have had contact with anyone who has.
• Register online in advance of the program (due to group size limits).
• We encourage participants to bring their own hand sanitizer, mask, and/or wipes for use during Audubon programs.
• Not share optics or other equipment. There will be no shared views through spotting scopes and no loaner binoculars.
Audubon staff and volunteers will:
• Establish and enforce safe social distancing standards during field trips.
• Limit group sizes in accordance with current COVID-19 restrictions.
• Allow only those who have registered in advance to join the program.
• Sanitize surfaces as appropriate.
• Offer extra masks and hand sanitizer to the extent possible.
• Not provide loaner binoculars or spotting scopes to prevent sharing equipment.
**If you are not able to follow these rules, the group leader will ask you to leave.**