Druid Hill Park is Baltimore's oldest large park and is home to 745 acres of forests, fields, and a large lake. 189 species of birds have been documented here, including nesting Baltimore orioles and yellow-crowned night herons. Audubon experts will lead us in search of avian friends! No experience necessary. If you would like to borrow binoculars, please check the box on the registration form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we will need at least 72 hours notice for binocular lending.
Meet at 3001 East Drive
All ages and abilities welcome!
*With group sizes limited, we ask that you not register for more than one tour per month, in order to leave the opportunity available for others.*
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFO:
Registration is required in order to help us keep our group small. Each individual must register, including multiple people from the same family/group. Registration typically fills - if you register, please make your best effort to attend.
Thank you for reading the following information and following our COVID-19 Code of Conduct in order to keep all our program participants, volunteers, and staff safe.
Audubon’s COVID-19 Code of Conduct
Program participants must:
• Sign a liability release: http://bit.ly/PPACBirdingWaiver. We will have a signature page that accompanies the waiver, which you can sign upon arrival.
• Masks are optional for program participants.
• Adhere to safe social distancing standards during field trips.
• Stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have had any in the past 14 days, or have had contact with anyone who has.
• Register online in advance of the program (due to group size limits).
• We encourage participants to bring their own hand sanitizer, mask, and/or wipes for use during Audubon programs.
Audubon staff and volunteers will:
• Establish and enforce safe social distancing standards during field trips.
• Limit group sizes in accordance with current COVID-19 restrictions.
• Allow only those who have registered in advance to join the program.
• Sanitize surfaces as appropriate.
• Offer extra masks and hand sanitizer to the extent possible.
**If you are not able to follow these rules, the group leader will ask you to leave.**