Druid Hill Park is Baltimore's oldest large park and is home to 745 acres of forests, fields, and a large lake. 189 species of birds have been documented here, including nesting Baltimore orioles and yellow-crowned night herons. Audubon experts will lead us in search of avian friends! No experience necessary. BYO Binoculars!
Meet at 3001 East Drive
All ages and abilities welcome!
*With group sizes limited, we ask that you not register for more than one tour per month, in order to leave the opportunity available for others.*
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFO:
Registration is required in order to help us keep our group small. Each individual must register, including multiple people from the same family/group. Registration typically fills - if you register, please make your best effort to attend.
Thank you for reading the following information and following our COVID-19 Code of Conduct in order to keep all our program participants, volunteers, and staff safe.
Audubon’s COVID-19 Code of Conduct
Program participants must:
• Sign a liability release: http://bit.ly/PPACBirdingWaiver If you can, please download, e-sign, and email the form to us ahead of time (email@example.com); or print, sign, and bring it to the event with you. We will have blank copies available.
• Masks are now optional for program participants.
• Adhere to safe social distancing standards during field trips.
• Stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have had any in the past 14 days, or have had contact with anyone who has.
• Register online in advance of the program (due to group size limits).
• We encourage participants to bring their own hand sanitizer, mask, and/or wipes for use during Audubon programs.
• Not share optics or other equipment. There will be no shared views through spotting scopes and no loaner binoculars.
Audubon staff and volunteers will:
• Establish and enforce safe social distancing standards during field trips.
• Limit group sizes in accordance with current COVID-19 restrictions.
• Allow only those who have registered in advance to join the program.
• Sanitize surfaces as appropriate.
• Offer extra masks and hand sanitizer to the extent possible.
• Not provide loaner binoculars or spotting scopes to prevent sharing equipment.
**If you are not able to follow these rules, the group leader will ask you to leave.**